View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 05:36 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
Would love to see one of these superhero movies just kill the main character in the first movie. The Flash has like a bunch of dudes who can be the Flash, right? I dunno, I'm not a big superhero person but there is a bunch of different characters who play the Flash.

First movie, kill the current version of the Flash who is in the Justice League movie. I'll forever buy tickets, dvds and whatever else to the company with the balls to kill a main superhero. Not some shitty side character but a top dog.

If Wonder Woman dies let me know and I'll go see this film. Other than that, all these films are the same. No real tension, no real stakes, it's the same old stuff but I keep hope that once Iron Man's contract expires we may see him deed.
Yes. Kill of ezra miller, fuck that cunt. #notmyflash