View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 01:03 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

The review embargo has lifted and official reviews are pouring in and.......they're even better than I thought they'd be. As of me writing this, Wonder Woman has a 95% on Rotten Tomatoes. Of course as more reviews come in that rating will inevitably go down, but as of now it appears Wonder Woman is far and away the best film of the DCEU (Which, admittedly, isn't really high praise). All that's left now is to see the movie for myself and of course make up my own mind. I'm more excited now then I've ever been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif