View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 08:28 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

It would be impossible for the WWE to please everyone all of the time, They need to keep both their current and older long term fans on side as well as trying to draw in new fans. Over a whole age range and various demographics who all have different favourites and tastes which I can't imagine being an easy task and some people are never pleased and can't be pleased so I do agree with Goldust as certain wrestling fans do seem quite negative and critical all the time, Only 5 minutes ago I read loads of complaints about part timers and legends competing at Wrestlemania 34. Also how many anti TNA comments have we heard over the years? If you don't like it don't watch it instead of incessantly putting it down and wishing they would close down.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote