View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 09:51 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
I would keep Absolution, and add either Billie Kay or Peyton Royce as the third member, and then have Paige be their manager/spokesperson. Paige can also give orders to Absolution to take out other Divas. So portray her as the mastermind behind the group, but the others "get their hands dirty".
You'd break up The Iconic Duo?

I think Absolution can fair fine the way it is right now. Just keep Paige as a manager.

Last edited by The Life Of Pablo Ren : 01-16-2018 at 09:57 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote