View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Totally Reeking of Awesomeness
X-Division Champion

HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...HBsam31 scored a win over Santino Marella...

God i used to post religiously 8n the forums and they sure have gone to hell. Someone early post people in their 80s are just finding out who they are. whine whine whine. What were they doing their who lives and why is it so important we find out who we are whine whine whine. I am a man and i provide for my wife and kid. Thats all anyone needs to know. Certainly a child doesnt k ow and anyone who says differently ate scumbags. We have taken PC Waaaaaaaaay to far. Let a kid go through puberty before they decided who they are. Whine whine whine.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote