View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 10:35 AM
Shawn Michaels ♥
Undisputed WWE Champion

HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Huh? Why do you care about complexities all of the sudden? Grown women don't understand all the complexities of pregnancy. Should we stop that?
I genuinely don't even know where to start with that nonsense. Since when have I only 'all of a sudden' cared about complexities? Since when did I say uninformed women should get pregnant? For the record, I don't think an 8 year old should get pregnant, either.

Quote:
You're logic here sounds reasonable on th surface but it is just a case of you having no expertise on the topic and you just trying to sound thoughtful.
Actually, I do have 'expertise' on the subject, as a nurse who has a) studied the condition, b) gained a degree and c) cared for people both physically and emotionally pre and post operatively, but please, continue to explain how I'm 'trying to sound thoughtful' with 'no expertise'

Quote:
But a professional may be able to study the situation and create a medical diagnosis that is in the best interest of the child.
Except that only a few doctors will even diagnose a young child with this 'condition' because of everything I posted originally. And there is always controversy around those that do - for the reasons I posted originally.

Quote:
Enjoying activities that are stereotypical of children who have different parts than you is not the same as feeling like you are a different gender.
I agree completely. I disagree that at 8 years old, you can grasp what it MEANS to feel like you are a different gender - and then be able to adequately explain those feelings in a way that would mean a solid diagnosis can be made.

Quote:
Poor kid. Getting to live life the way he wants and not feeling bad about himself.
Please stop assuming that my (not even negative) post is in some way discriminating against this child and stating he should feel bad about himself - your entire argument is based on nonsense you've assumed I think, know or feel. Let the child do what he wants to do. Don't put pressure on him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote