View Single Post
Old 12-28-2017, 07:29 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Personally i feel like it does mostly because since they have to tape of show that's seen worldwide, they have to signs bigger name stars that fans that will attract fans that like watching other style of wrestling like ROH or New Japan, so i takes away from the others guys that don'T have as much experience and could get it by being on the show.
Bro, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post

So that's why i fell that NXT having to much exposure is hurting the talent more then helping them. If they we're a local developmental territory with a local show, when a big name talent like Shinsuke Nakamura or bobby roode would get called up, they would fell fresh because we didn'T see them on NXT before hand and weren't expose to their matches on the show.

Bobby Roode and Nakamura are super over BECAUSE of the exposure they had on NXT.

Familiarity can only help. Its not NXT's fault that guys come up super over and are randomly left off the show for months at a time (like Tye Dillinger, and last week, The Revival), or advertised to be killer monsters and then get jobbed out to the newest flavor of the month/sells for a underneath talent that is to be released soon for the majority of her debut match (Like Asuka) or doesn't provide ANY showcase opportunity for a team like American Alpha to do their signature hot tag/house of fire routines.

NXT carrying greater exposure isn't to blame for WWE's atrocious building of non-stars. Its just more frustrating for people now because the guys get over and are successful and then the main roster proceeds to shed every aspect of the character and booking that made them succesfull in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote