View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 08:55 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
First of all, please find me the place where i mention that i wanted NXT to close anywhere in my thread because i sure don't see where you mention that at all. I feel like you read one phrase or just the title of a thread and then don't bother reading the rest of the thread and just jump to conclusion because it serve your narrative.
NXT is unique, it's never been done before. It poses as "developmental" organization while exposing its talent to the world. They tour, they make money. They are a draw to the WWE Network. They exist mostly on the internet with a focus on appealing to the most ardent fans and an international audience.

You are saying they are overexposing talent and hurting the talent in the long run. What is your alternative? If it is less exposure then you are basically killing what they have built.

But again, tell me, what is your alternative? Because any alternative to what NXT is doing is not NXT. You are basically killing NXT.

Quote:
Secondly, while i don't want NXT to close down, i'm just mentioning how the success of the brand with a certain group of fans is hurting certain talents on the roster because they get put in a pedestal way quicker then when you had FCW or other developmental territories that were more local. i get that they make money by doing it this way but at what cost.
So what? Why is less exposure good for the talent? Who cares if NXT fans sour on former NXT talent? Those fans are watching wrestling no matter what. Who is to say that they won't sour on that talent eventually anyway? It's not WWE's fault that some of their fans are not as smart as they think they are.

Quote:
It's easy to say that NXT listen to what fans wants and WWE doesn't but look at the crowd difference between the 2 brand, One is mostly comprise of adult 18 to 49 that's they main target demographic, sure's they have kids going to those shows but there not the majority so it's easier for them to listen to the fans when you only have to focus on one group, WWE is a whole different ball game, they're not a predominant demographic that's the majority of fans, so they have to listen to what everybody wants not just one group because you need to please as many peoples as you can and like the famous saying goes, ''you can't please everyone''. So that's why it seem like they don't listen to the fans when in reality they do and they just push whoever is connecting with the most group of fans.
Ok, I have no idea what that has to do with less exposure for WWE talent but fine.

Quote:
Finally, now that i explain my whole thread, i just want to know, where in my original thread did i mention that i wanted NXT to close because unlike IMPACT, which i did say that i wanted them to close because let's face it, at this time, it wouldn't be a big lost for anybody
Except the fans, the talent, the employees, the owners, and the vendors.

Quote:
and it would save a lot of money to anthem if they just close shop and cut their lost, NXT is a profitable product that actually make some money and i want to stay around, i just wonder if having it as the third brand help or hurts the talent in the long run? So please next time, read the whole thing before replying to a thread
It helps. WWE could easily shut it down or change it anytime they want to but they don't. They could shut it down or scale it back much easier than Anthem could shut down Impact but they don't. They've made it their third brand, they know what they are doing way better than you or I do. They've chosen to invest heavily and stick with this type of brand and exposure. If that doesn't answer your question, I don't know what to tell you. This isn't a storyline tweek or booking decision. This is a massive business decision, WWE kind of has way more information than you. They aren't going to sit on Nakamura or Roode because some smarks expect them to get top booking on the main roster.