View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 07:18 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm base my claim on stuff that I've read on wrestling website just like this one we're it's been reported in the past that wwe live crowd have more family then single adults going to their show and you can tell just by watching NXT that the crowd is comprise mostly of adults without families.

The other fact that I based my claim out of was the report in the observer as far as tickets sales during the survivor series weekend. Meltzer reported that out of the four shows that weekend, the show that sold the less amount of tickets was the NXT war games shows. In fact, even if you take into consideration the fact that they had less space because of the 2 rings configuration, they had problem selling tickets and had to move some fans to make the arena look like it was sold out. They had the same problem last year in Toronto. So that why I claim that The nxt crowd isn't the same as the wwe crowd. Because if you believe those report about ticket sales, fans a lot of casual fans or kids and families don't necessarily watch NXT. While NXT is very successful, it's still a niche product since the only way they are able to sell out during one of the big four weekend is if they get fans travelling to those event because local crowd that goes to all the main rosters wwe event during the weekend Won't necessarily go to a nxt show.

Again, I'm not claiming that I right about this or anything, I'm just writing my opinion based on what I've read just like you did. The fact that NXT is attracting a smaller crowd compared to wwe makes listening to the fans a lot harder since you have to please everybody. By the way, I got this last part from a interview that HHH gave last week and that was publish on the main site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote