View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Clog Dancing on the Cobblestones
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

That's something that I mentioned in here I think: these matches screamed house show to me often times. Why should I want to see Matt Bourne and Ricky Steamboat or Beefcake vs. David Sammartino? It's like they were just trying to fill time. The show isn't bad per se, but it's certainly nothing mind blowing.

You'll see in my WM 3 review that I definitely agree. That was truly the first supershow WM and it's because of the main event. That wasn't something that was happening 3 nights a week but *wink* for the first time ever. That is what made Mania great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.