View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 12:49 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate DaMac View Post
Well then what exactly is it that makes those other matches better than them being "ferociously hard-hitting and physical matches?" That's literally the only reason you gave for them being better matches than Banks/Bayley.
I didn't realize it was 1985 and I need to explain what makes Lioness Asuka vs. Jaguar Yokota a five star match. I judge any wrestling match the same---workrate, psychology (including things like backstory and feud history leading into a match), spot transitions, crowd appreciation, and the finish. And using those criteria, I can think of many women's matches in both Japan and North America that I would consider superior. The previously mentioned match being one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote