View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 06:37 AM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by X View Post
That's a really shitty response man, I specifically not only said that Bayley/Sasha was good but said it was in the **** range which means it was REALLY good. The only reason I brought up the Toyota reference was because, again, I've read people call it the best woman's match ever and those people are just flat out ignorant if they think that, because I would literally bet you my own fucking set of testicles right now those same people haven't seen any of the classic All Japan women's matches of the late 80s-early 90s or ever watched a SHIMMER show. Bayley/Sasha is so beloved for the most part because of how fucking atrociously shitty women's wrestling in the WWE has been forever and always so it seems like a big deal (Diva's Revolution and Sasha's main roster debuts have pretty much proven this to be false and Bayley will no doubt join them in floundering around doing absolutely fucking nothing once she hits the main roster), but that doesn't make it the best women's match ever which was my only point with that comment.
Well then what exactly is it that makes those other matches better than them being "ferociously hard-hitting and physical matches?" That's literally the only reason you gave for them being better matches than Banks/Bayley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote