View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 04:49 PM
RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Undisputed WWE Champion

X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...X is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via AIM to X Send a message via MSN to X

I didn't do any nominations this year because I've watched very little puro and indies stuff and spent a good chunk of the year not even watching any wrestling, but I picked up all the WWE stuff I'd missed and watched some LU so right now my choice was down to the triple threat at the Rumble and the Grave Consequences match from LU and the triple threat just barely edged it out for me.

I understand why people love and will vote for Bayley/Sasha, and I loved it too, but it was more in the **** star range while I thought both of the previous mentioned matches were only a hair below *****. I think the hype has blown the whole Sasha/Bayley feud out of proportion honestly, people claiming it's the best women's match ever, stuff like that just makes me scoff. Bayley and Sasha would piss themselves if they saw the kind of ferociously hard-hitting and physical matches women like Manami Toyota used to perform regularly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman Sam View Post
Women crying with blood all over them. Just how I like them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote