View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 12:32 PM
Resident Hip Hop Junkie
Knockout Champion

Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Pimpin Send a message via MSN to Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Pimpin

vs Kurt Angle in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match for the WWE Championship- I liked this match alot as it had Angle making a comeback after being down by multiple falls & the ending was great as Brock just managed to win his 3rd WWE Championship by barely not tapping out to Angle's ankle lock as time expired.

vs Eddie Guerrero at No Way Out for the WWE Championship- I agree that I hated the Goldberg run in as I too was wanting Eddie to beat Brock cleanly, but it turned out to be a great match & yes I did get a bit teary eyed myself to seeing Eddie finally winning the title that had eluded his entire family & himself after many many years of hardwork.
sendpm.gif