View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

You don't get the idea pal..

Smackdown got every big name the company had that could draw casual fans to Smackdown, like Miz, Ziggler, Styles, Cena and Orton.

RAW only kept Lesnar, who is part-time and Y2J who is going to be leaving.
All the other ones on RAW are fresh talents. That way, Smackdown gets viewers, while RAW keeps its viewers and builds new stars.

The only thing the draft did wrong, is that RAW has might have 4-5 championships while Smackdown has only 2. And SD also has no fresh midcard scene/competition like RAW has.

But I think there will be another call-up from NXT, plus many many returns and the gaps of Smackdown and RAW will be closed. As for the titles, I except SD to get a new Tag Team Championship, but I don't know what will happen with the women's title.

Also, you NEED TO ATTRACT VIEWERS TO SMACKDOWN. That's why SD won the first brand war and got the WWE Championship. That's why Smackdown has the IC Championship. It needs to look stronger than RAW.

And no, Vince still controls both shows. The only reason Balor won on RAW, was because they wanted to punish Roman and plus make an impact.

Other than that, the rosters when compared to each other feel very different and I like that. RAW is the brand that leads the New Era. Smackdown is the one that will try to get there, after being left back for so many years.

PS: The reason Zayn is on RAW, is because RAW currently has every past NXT Champion. Maybe that's what they were trying to accomplish.

PS2: Why do people want Cesaro on SD? There's literally no place for Cesaro to become a main eventer on SD with Styles, Cena, Orton, Wyatt and Ambrose all being in higher positions than him.
On RAW however, only Rollins and Lesnar are guaranteed main eventers. With Roman fighting for his spot, the rest (Cesaro, Zayn, Owens, Neville, Balor, Sheamus) are in a huge battle to determine who becomes the next big thing of RAW and the WWE. Cesaro has much bigger opportunities on RAW than he has on SD.
sendpm.gif