View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

Owens should have gone to Smackdown. They should have split him and Zayn up especially since their match at Battleground was supposed to finally settle the score. Now there's more opportunity for them to have future matches with both on RAW, and Smackdown needed another top heel. Owens would have been perfect to fill that role.

I agree that Smackdown should be the main showcase for the Women's Division, unless the Women's Champion is the champion who is cross-branded.

I don't see the difference with the IC and US Titles. They're both mid card titles. Rusev, Miz, doesn't make a difference to me at this point.

Smackdown getting the WWE Championship was best for business. New show needed something to drive it. Having THE championship in WWE was important.

Lastly, Ziggler vs Ambrose isn't boring. I'll take that ANY DAY over Rollins vs Reigns. I think most people here would agree with me. What WWE did was give us two potential show stealers in Ambrose vs Ziggler and Rollins vs Balor.
sendpm.gif