View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 04:56 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think the fact that anthem said that they will do their own investigation on the matter is making me think that they will try to cover this up as much as they possibly can. If El patron is found guilty, i wouldn't be surprise that he will probably try to pay is way out of this situation and even try to buy paige and her family into no pressing charged against him.

If it's true, i'm feel for paige's family that really can't do anything but watch this situation happens until Paige finally realise that's she being abuse by her fiance. I think that why WWE wanted to split them up last year, they kinda knew what kinda person El patron was and we're just trying to protect her from him before it was too late. Their should have been a bell ringing in paige's head when his ex wife came foward and talk about her own domestic violence problem with El patron, but i guess when your in love you don't see those things.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote