View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 01:33 PM
I Am Jericho
WWE Diva's Champion

The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Perfect Max worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm not sure if it is necessarily appropriate to comment on the functionality of their relationship, but I'll just say that this doesn't look very good for either of them. We've all joked about it, but something like this goes beyond all the idiocy that we thought this relationship was about. I don't necessarily feel sorry for Alberto if the domestic violence and cocaine usage is proven, but I feel sorry for them both to have to deal with this with the world watching through slimy tabloids. Then again, the airport isn't the best choice of venue to have your breakdown.

I see some people saying that Alberto will be fired. Now, I feel as if he SHOULD be fired, and if I was TNA/GFW, then I wouldn't want this to be the guy I count on to lead my company into new beginnings. BUT, look at past events that have happened involving these things. Austin did some terrible things. And he stayed number one in the company. Jeff Hardy was absolutely whacked at one point in his last TNA run and they ultimately stuck by him. Alberto may be no different, he may actually be safe. It would be morally wrong, but there you go. GFW may need him too much.

Having said that, they really didn't need hindsight to see that Alberto might have been bad news in the making. For all his talents in the ring, Alberto is also well developed in the art of drunkenness and saying stupid things about the wrong people, burning many bridges in the process. This and drug use of the worst kind is not a business man or world champion. Further, this relationship with Paige, of which we really don't know the in's and out's, has always seemed unstable and with it hasn't carried much good news anyway. Perhaps Jarrett should have been a little more wise, but I don't own a wrestling company.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote