View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 02:28 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

There a couple of new developments in this thing making the rounds today. This is from a report via wrestlinginc.com.

Before the audio came out, Paige took to Twitter and blamed the incident on a woman who threw a drink on Alberto after asking for a photo. That woman spoke with Heavy.com and called the allegation "completely false." The fan noted that Alberto "reeked" of alcohol as he chased after Paige inside the airport.
While arguing on the airport tram system, an emotional Paige reportedly screamed that Del Rio had been doing cocaine for "two days straight" and she called him abusive, according to the witness. The woman said, "They were arguing back and forth, screaming at each other."

The woman, who lives in the Tampa area, was dropping her mother-in-law off at the airport when she saw Paige outside of a restaurant close to the entrance of a terminal. Paige looked "upset" while on the phone with someone, pacing back and forth with tears in her eyes. The woman admitted to discreetly trying to take photos of Paige as she walked and talked on the phone. Paige apparently noticed her and walked back into the restaurant as one of the four people at her table walked out, presumably to check and see if she was still there. Paige suddenly came storming back out of the restaurant "crying and yelling." Alberto, who was visibly soaked in liquid, chased after her as she went to the nearby tram system.

The woman followed the argument and was one of the only people on the tram with the couple as their argument grew louder. "He was soaked and she was saying, 'You're such an abusive husband, I hate you. You've ruined my life, you've ruined my career,'" the woman said.
The couple continued their argument for a short while on the tram as Patron allegedly said, "Check her bag, she's got all the coke in it, it's all hers."
That is when the witness pulled out her phone again and tried to record the argument, which is where the TMZ audio came from.
Paige did note on Twitter that she received some bad news about the health of her uncle on Sunday. The witness believes the argument started because Alberto said something negative about the uncle. The witness said, "From what I gather, he said something like, 'I hope your f--king uncle dies tomorrow, and grabs her wrist because he was mad she was on the phone for so long. They wanted to leave, so he got mad and grabbed her wrist. She got upset and threw water on him and she ran out."
After the audio stops, the woman said she stayed along with Paige and asked if she needed any assistance. She said airport police with a K-9 then stopped Alberto because they could smell alcohol on him.

A second development, well sort of, is that Paige's brother, Zak Bevis, posted a statement on his Facebook page today stating:

"I've got too say I'm very worried about my sister. Please keep a eye on her, she had one Prick Known as brad Maddox who took advantage of an 18 year old girl. Physically and mentally abused her. And now she's with a control freak who think he's a tough guy cause he's beats my sister and has money too cover his tracks.

"I love my sister she will end up like Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse...please share this,,I want the world to know that i care about my lil sister.....everyone keep an eye on her...you'll be angry at me but I love you, I'm writing this on behalf of all the Knights."

As to whether or not the claims of this alleged female witness are true or not, we can only guess. When it comes to her brother's comments, it's hard not to be sympathetic as many of us, I'm sure, have had someone in our lives we care about take a destructive path in life. Zak Bevis is someone who'd be in the know, so this isn't something like a friend of a friend who knows a mutual friend said this or that. It sort of treminds me of a message their mother put out a good while back; I don't remember exactly what it said, it was in response to Paige failing a WWE drug test and rather than condemning WWE, as I initially figured she would, it came across more like a plea for her daughter to get help with her "demons." I remember distinctly that she typed "demons" in the response and that's what stuck with me and had me thinking that Paige was having some sort of issue either with drugs or was in an unhealthy relationship.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote