View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 09:08 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyanimalz View Post
You can't endorse somebody who may have (or at the very least is linked to having) certain beliefs
This is like the biggest problem with society in general

They can't endorse someone who may possibly in the slightest Be linked to some belief.... Really? Really?!?

There's a chance that they might possibly believe something!

I have a few different WW2 Antiques, a couple of them are Nazi items, and a couple of them are Communist items, I don't agree with their beliefs, but I find the items interesting, and I believe in keeping our history in tact, the good or bad times. Meanwhile, im not going to post on Twitter under a user name that my Boss at work follows, saying "look how cool this Swastika Looks!"
sendpm.gif