View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 06:29 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyanimalz View Post
WWE Hall of Fame has become a joke. Lemmy may not of worked for WWE as an in ring performer but he would have been payed by them and when you induct somebody into your HOF it is an endorsement. You can't endorse somebody who may have (or at the very least is linked to having) certain beliefs and fire somebody for the same reason. This wreaks of another desperate WWE publicity stunt.
Well first of all no one said he is for sure going into the HOF. And no one is sure what belief's he held unless they knew him personally. I have been a fan of Motorhead for a long time and I didn't know he collected memorabilia, and don't care either. Like I said before you can collect something but not buy into the belief.

The bottom line is Motorhead didn't work for the WWE, yes they were paid by them for their performances but that's as far as it goes. Are we at the point now where everyone who has anything to do with them has to be scrutinized to the 10th degree. I would hazard a guess and say most of the people that do business with them, wouldn't be anymore.

And the publicity you speak of isn't a publicity stunt. A girl was fired for have Nazi's symbolism on her Instagram, a girl who worked in their development program. It's a far cry from a guy in a band performing a song for them. This is a non issue and think the whole thing is ridiculous.
sendpm.gif