View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

We all see the writing on the wall. Media sources are hedging their bets, but they all seem pretty damn certain that impeachment is looming.

Donald Trump is different, in a way that I can't begin to conceptualize. For what his voters wanted in a President, that's what he is. He's a name that's famous for its "my shit don't stink" attitude, and he scapegoats his faults as the product of an overzealous left-wing media juggernaut. That's all that they want; someone who never admits their faults, and who adds fuel to the tire fire that is misplaced scrutiny regarding media sources.

Is CNN often callous in their coverage of the Trump administration? I would say so. That's worthy for discussion as far as I'm concerned. Does that make them "fake news"? No, they report information within the bounds that are imposed by their investors, just like every other news organization to include fringe sources like Daily Mail and Brietbart.

Did Donald Trump obstruct justice by attempting to use his office to influence James Comey's investigation into Michael Flynn? That sounds about right. Even then, a question with such a substantial amount of predicate is probably going to fly over the head of the average American and earn you an answer of "I dunno" while they flick at their smart phone. For all the reasons I've heard that Donald Trump can be justifiably impeached, I haven't heard a single one that I imagine the average American could comprehend well enough to feel that any reaction is justified.

Donald Trump took the Presidency when within hours of the votes being counted he was given a 5% chance of winning. I won't be surprised if the Democrats (and some Republicans) have everything they would ordinarily need to make impeachment proceedings occur smoothly, and then some random oversight causes the entire effort to fail.