View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 10:58 AM

tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...tdmoon worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Apter gets my vote here.

Bill Apter and the Weston magazines are a big part of what made me such an avid wrestling fan. The magazines have been criticized for sticking with kayfabe but I think that's a little unwarranted. They did provide real news about wrestlers who were moving, hurt, etc. and I always thought they made it pretty obvious what was real and what were just angles. Even as a young kid I found it easy to read between the lines and separate fact from fiction. Also, Apter comes across as so enthusiastic and just plain nice that it's hard not to like him. He genuinely seems to love professional wrestling.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote