View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 10:06 AM

Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...Woodstuff is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't really pay attention to either, but I voted Apter purely because of how much Meltzer/Alvarez irritate me. I do catch the odd snippet of Meltzer's podcast on YouTube and my god, this guy is the king of dumbass smarks.

Him talking about the Enzo Amore heel turn on Raw last night is a perfect example of him pushing his opinion as fact (as others have said). An unbiased commenter would've likely spoke on how Enzo brings new levels of interest to the generic flippy Cruiserweight division, but nope, Meltzer chose to focus on how Enzo was "burying" the entire division (like a fking bad guy), wasn't getting "Stone COld level pops", and the whole thing was apparently the worst CW segment ever.

Dude should stick to making up news stories and leave the analysis/commentary to people that actually have a clue what they're talking about. Stone Cold should've been a 3rd option in this poll. His podcast stands head and shoulders above all others in terms of educated opinion and unbiased reviews.