View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:38 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

There's a surprise. Help run a company into the ground with your booking, and they ask you to step aside. Who would have thought?
Quote:
Originally Posted by anvilx8 View Post
Well you've heard wrong. VERY wrong. Name 1 guy that went there to end his career
Lance Storm, Jay Lethal, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Eddie Guerrero (though he did come back)...shall I go on?

Okay. Jerry Lynn, Justin Credible, Mikey Whipwreck, Sonjay Dutt, Zach Gowen.

How did I do?

Quote:
.... If anything, thats where LOTS of big names start out their careers; or kickstart their careers. Samoa Joe, Paul london, Punk, Daniels, Daniel bryan, hero, black, cesaro etc etc etc.
Punk and Bryan. Those are the only big names you listed. And they only became big names after years of working with the top talent in the WWE.

Quote:
ROH is a great wrestling company.
No it's not. It's a 2-bit hack promotion, which relies on the arrogant ignorance of its fans to sell tickets. Its TV shows are poorly produced, it's web PPVs have a history of not working, and any talent with any ability leaves the first chance they get.

Quote:
If you actually watched it, rather than read about it and make assumptions, you'd know what Im talking about.
I have watched it. I've watched it more than any man should ever punish himself to. I've it from one of the very first shows they ever did to the first several weeks on national TV.

It's terrible.

Quote:
And ROH doesn't lack wrestlers that "draw". The ones that draw get signed by tna or wwe.
If they are signed by TNA or WWE, then they aren't working for ROH. Which means ROH doesn't have any wrestlers who draw.
sendpm.gif