View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 09:29 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
For future reference, if you tell me not to PM you and expect me to actually read it, please put it in the title or at least in the first sentence of your PM. Just like you don't read my PMs, I don't read yours all that closely either.
No. You are not important on this forum and we don't cater to morons. If you choose not to read the PMs, that is fine, just understand what you might be missing. In this case, you missed why your stupid, lying ass got banned.

Quote:
Thanks for the explanation on how the automatic temp. bans work.
You're welcome. However, if you had simply read the rules like I told you to in your Warning, I wouldn't have had to explain it again. Luckily for you, I'm somewhat kind and patient. Hell, if I wasn't kind and patient, you'd be banned again right now for posting again in this thread.

Consider that when trying to decide whether you should post again in this thread about this issue when you've already been told to not reply again.

Quote:
One last question....I understand why moderators can't put users on ignore. I'm curious why users can't put moderators on ignore though?
For the same reason you got banned. Moderators are more important on this forum than you and if we need to contact you, whether it's through a PM or an Infraction notice, you need to be able to receive notice.

Quote:
Some moderators might make terrible posts that are better off being ignored, to avoid pissing them off simply by owning them in a debate.
I've read your posts...you have nothing to worry about on that front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Conway Spidey View Post
You guys don't get paid enough.
At least I got a raise last year and am now making $90,000 a year. It's not much, but it at least helps pay the bills.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote