View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 05:57 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Why is sending a PM to a moderator an offense worthy of a temporary ban?
You just can't stop lying, can you? You didn't get banned for PM'ing me, you got banned for not following directions, which resulted in you accumulating points which triggered the automatic temp ban.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulebook
D. Pissing off Staff: We will not put up with it. If you are being persistently and intentionally annoying to a Staff member, the Staff member has every right to infract or ban you. Do not be afraid to discuss and debate Staff members; just do not “Troll” a Staff member.
Moderators and Administrators cannot put users on Ignore, so when they tell you they do not want you to PM them back, you need to obey.

You were explicitly told not to reply to your Infraction message and you PM'd me anyways. So you got an Infraction. In that Infraction, you were told again not to PM me. You PM'd me again, so you got another Infraction. That Infraction put you at 3 points, which is what earned you a ban.

You didn't get a ban for PM'ing me, you got multiple Infractions for not following instructions. You got enough Infraction points which automatically triggered the temp ban. As I told you in the Warning you received, you need to review the Rules of the forum.

This matter is now closed. This means you should not reply to this post. Doing so may earn you another Infraction.

Have a great day.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote