View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 03:21 PM
DELETE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This one may be a little weaker compared to others, but to me: Nothing is going to match the night Cody and Goldust won the tag team titles from The Shield.

Everything about this moment was perfect: The storytelling, the pacing, the excitement, the drama, even when Big Show got involved near the end of the match: You knew he had a good reason to do so.

Commentary was spot on for the entire match, the crowd was invested in it and wanted to see the Rhodes Family prevail and when they did, it was one of the greatest pops i'd ever seen: Matched only by the pops when Ziggler won his world title and Sami Zayn won the NXT title.

Now that I think about it: 2013 and '14 were really good years for WWE.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote