View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 10:52 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPunk View Post
Out of these, Ricochet is probably the biggest star, and I hope WWE does justice to his talent. I just hope he doesn't end up in the cruiser-weight division.
Ricochet was undoubtedly one of my favorites on the independent scene since Gargano left. He moves so flawlessly in the ring and is perhaps one of the most athletically gifted wrestlers this generation has seen. With that, I'm worried for him. He's great when it comes time to deliver in the ring but I'm worried when it comes to his ability to deliver a decent promo. I do think that'll be his downfall. He's got charisma. He's got a great look but he just sounds so bad when when he talks.

With that, he reminds me of Finn Balor. They're around the same build and neither aren't too great when talking. The only difference is Ricochet is a way better wrestler. If they send Ricochet to NXT for a year or so like they did with Finn, I think he could very well stay away from the 205 Live death sentence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote