View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 05:40 PM
WWE European Champion

Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Poop Master Flex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't have much hopes for this movie. I'm a big fan of the 1st Beverly Hills Cop but thought the other 2 were just awful.

The real question for this movie is how it's gonna be written and who is directing it. Tower Heist surprised the shit out of me in the fact that Eddie Murphy is still capable of being a funny guy so I know he still has it in him. I love Eddie Murphy but family friendly comedies aren't his strong suit (although I'm sure kids love them). I have no doubt given the right script and material Eddie could absolutely kill it out there and make this movie awesome.

I'm hoping they can at least get Rosewood and Taggart (mostly Rosewood) which shouldn't be much of an issue and maybe Charlie Murphy with some sort of role would be great. Overall I'm not expecting much but Beverly Hills Cop is all sorts of awesome so maybe with any luck they will nail it like Die Hard 4 or Rocky Balboa.

Make Dimension X great again!
sendpm.gif