View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 07:24 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

This would bring up another thread that could be discussed at length, "Which movie was the beginning of the end for Eddie Murphy?" I've always said it was Beverly Hills Cop III. And that depresses me so much that it was Rated R. I had no idea till you mentioned it Mitch. Why? The stupidity was hard for children to handle?

This should not happen. At all. There's no way, given his long history of family entertainment starting in the early 90's, that they're going to make this the way it should be made. Like the first one. Eddie Murphy stopped being funny when he stopped swearing. That's just fact. He's best as a brash, aggressive comedy character. I don't need swearing for swearing. Just like I don't need blood for blood. But Eddie Murphy practically needs swearing and an R rating to be funny. Look at his filmography. All his best movies came in those days. Coming to America, Beverly Hills Cop I & II (though a lot of people aren't fans of II) The Golden Child, Trading Places. I'm sure I'm missing something, but you see my point.
sendpm.gif