View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 01:14 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The Madison Square Garden / First Roadblock / Beast in the East were cool. I'd love to see more straight up pro-wrestling shows from WWE, but not necessarily of that variety. Besides the obvious stuff already listed by pretty much every prior poster.. WWE has an insane amount of content they put out already. Between 205 Live, Smackdown, Raw, Up to 2 PPV's a month, NXT, and occasional tournament there really isn't a strong reason to push an idea like this beyond a "Hey, you know what would be cool?".

I would be interested in that upcoming Starrcade show being put on the Network. Also I would't mind seeing some matches from live events or whatever being put on a DVD or something of that nature. With that being said. Pro-Wrestling does move very fast and this kind of thing isn't exactly at the forefront of exciting to a lot of people.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote