Thread: Why Bam Bam?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Excellent choice. Bigelow did everything in his power to make that work. He was utterly selfless in that match.

Good worker, intimidating guy with a marketable look. Obviously the event was a bust and maybe some of that can be attributed to Bigelow's standing in the company prior to that even, but his look was more likely to entice non fans than a Diesel ir Sid. Two guys who couldn't have got as much out of Taylor and probably would've protected themselves more.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote