View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 04:02 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, I'm fairly certain the majority of NXT contracts are exclusive, meaning he wouldn't be able to double-dip by continuing to work in NJPW while working there. I could be wrong because I'm out of my depth talking about a product I don't watch, but I seem to remember reading that regarding some of the talent they've brought in.

So, yes, NXT does offer a potential stepping stone to the WWE's main rosters, but it's invariably a greater commitment on his end in terms of exclusivity and workload. TNA are trying to sign more talent to exclusive deals where they control outside work on behalf of performers, but there are contracted TNA wrestlers who still control their own (like Galloway). That works in their favor, not against them.
That could be in favour of Kyle O'Reilly.

Another thing could be that he will win a title for sure in his first year in TNA. He's pretty young as he's only 29 so TNA could benefit more from him than NxT. I will get to watch him regularly even if he joins NxT or TNA. So, that's an advantage for me since I started liking him after that encounter with Adam Cole at Final Battle. But I would still like him to go to TNA.

Get him TNA, he's a good potential main eventer. Don't miss a chance like this. 2017 is full of chances. Adam Cole could be available by April. Get him too.
sendpm.gif