View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 08:15 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
But sadly from what I've read on the main site, o'reilley is already nxt bound so if that's true tna won't be able t8 pick him up anyway.

That's kinda the problem right now. Everytime somebody from ROH or from some of the major indy company is without a contract, wwe will be the first one to make an offer to them and 9 times out of 10, they will get them because NXT as become the super indy fed that guys like o'reilley want to be in.
Found it odd that they would have O'Reilly drop the belt so soon, but it makes sense.

To your point, which article stated he was going to NXT? I must've glossed over it. But let's assume he's still weighing his options if or once he leaves ROH. He would be beneficial to either NXT or TNA. Thing is, right now his best bet would be NXT being that TNA has seen its fair share or turmoil and drama over the last few years. Wherever he ends up, it will only be a matter of time before he eventually becomes world champ.