View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 02:49 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Request A Tutorial

OK guys, I am especially bored today so thought that I would do a tutorial for some of the rookies around these parts. However, I have o idea what I should do it on. So, with that being said, I need some ideas from you that I should do a tutorial on.

If you have ever saw something that you have wanted to try and would like to give a go, tell me what it is and try and get a picture of the effect. Anything will do and I will then try my best to come up with a good tutorial for you.