View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

*Justin and Donald are standing in the living room of their apartment*

Justin: THIS TIME YOU'VE DONE IT DONALD! THIS TIME YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR!

Donald: DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE WITH ME! IT HURTS MY EARS!

Justin: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO WHAT YOU DID!

Donald: WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU PATHETIC TWAT!?

Justin: I HAVE SOMETHING MUCH MORE APPROPRIATE PLANNED FOR THIS CIRCUMSTANCE!

Donald: I'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT THAT IS! No, wait...

Justin: I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH THE SUPREME COURT!

Donald: The Supreme Court of Mexico? Are you serious!?

Justin: DON'T MISINTERPRET ME! I SAID THE SUPREME COURT! NOT THE SUPREME COURT!?

Donald: What in God's name is happening right now?

*time passes and Donald follows Justin to an old RV parked behind the apartment complex where Justin knocks on the door of the RV, and after a while an African American man in a bathrobe answers*

Justin: Mr. Supreme Court.

Supreme Court: The correct verbiage would be Mr. Court, as Supreme is my first name.

Donald: Your name is Supreme Court?

Supreme Court: Correct, and you are addressing the Supreme Court as there are none other with that name.

Justin: Mr. Court, I have an issue that demands an arbitration judge of your stature.

Supreme Court: Hmm, yes. I imagine that this must be a very monumentous concern of yours to request my expert analysis.

*Justin noticeably cringes*

Donald: What the fuck is the matter Justin? Do you not value the analysis of Supreme Court?

Justin: Can we please not use words that reference the butt, or contain any butt related words?

Supreme Court: Hmm, it seems that butts make the honorable Mr. Trudeau uncomfortable. Until further notices we must not reference these terms until absolutely necessary.

Donald: Fine by me, let's do this.

*Supreme Court leads Justin and Donald into his cramped RV and they sit on a sofa while Supreme Court sits in a provocative manner on a swivel chair in the middle of the room.*

Justin: I hope you have a good counsel Donald, because my lawyer is none other than Marcia Clark.

*the door to the RV flies open and Marcia Clark enters wearing business attire and stands beside Justin*

Marcia: Welcome to Hell Donald.

Justin: Yeah!

Marcia: Your ass is grass you bitch!

Justin: Ah, no. Donald is not a bitch, he's my friend. And please don't refer to his ass.

Donald: You heard the woman. Lay off me Marcia.

Marcia: Hey, fuck you! Who is your stupid lawyer anyway?

Donald: He's on his way.

*A man rushes in wearing a business suit*

Donald: Ladies and Mr. Court, my lawyer is none other than Reginald D. Butts.

Supreme Court: Hmm, I am deeply honored by the presence of a lawyer of Mr. Butts' renown.

*Justin cringes*

Marcia: REGGIE!?

Reginald: MARCIA!?

Donald: Stop shouting.

Supreme Court: I sense that the lawyers present are surprised at their presence at this present time.

Reginald: I'll say, Marcia is my ex-wife!

Donald: Justin, you're a bitch! You hired Butts' ex without telling me!?

*Justin cringes harder*

Marcia: It's true, I am Butts' ex. But being Butts' ex won't effect my disciplined approach to this case.

*Justin cringes harderer*

Reginald: I don't want Marcia stigmatized as being Butts' ex. I want the world to know that there's no shame in being Butts' ex.

Justin: STOP TALKING ABOUT BUTTSEX!

Supreme Court: Mr. Trudeau, it appears that you take issue with Mr. Butts' ex being in your presence, and yet you hired her.

Justin: Please, don't say buttsex anymore. I don't like imagining sex with butts involved.

Donald: We're not talking about buttsex you stupid pervert. We're talking about your lawyer, who I'm offended is Butts' ex.

Reginald: My ex-wife is a terrific lawyer, and I won't have Justin mocking her for being recognized by some as Butts' ex.

Supreme Court: Mr. Trudeau, for this case to proceed you will need to give a sincere apology to Butts' ex for your behavior.

*Justin sighs*

Justin: Ms. Clark...

Marcia: In respect to my ex-husband's stature, I would prefer that you recognize me as Butts' ex from here on.

*Justin cringes harder than before*

Supreme Court: You will be held in contempt of Supreme Court's Supreme Court if you do not apologize this instant.

Justin: Butts'... ex.

Donald: Say it right you fucking idiot.

Justin: Butts' ex, I apologize.

Marcia: Thank you Justin, now just what in the fuck is this case about? I haven't been briefed.

Reginald: Neither have I!

Supreme Court: I too am without a brief, in the sense of a briefing of the case at hand and underneath my flowing bathrobe.

*Supreme Court puts his leg up to sit more comfortably, causing all except for Justin to cringe*

Justin: Watch this.

*Justin holds his hand up as if to offer a high five, Donald looks and high fives him*

Justin: Oh, you didn't do that earlier.

Donald: I literally have no idea what happened two minutes ago. Why are we here?

Last edited by enviousdominous : 03-08-2018 at 01:35 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote