View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Harold Var Krigare

Here are my thoughts on Harold as a character and your LL RP.

I can give a definitive statement before giving deeper insights on your RP that Harold is going to run havoc in the Lethal Lottery. I wouldn't be surprised to see him making the final four.

I always admire the descriptive writing. When you give more descriptions about the speaker's expressions and the surroundings, it makes the reading more enjoyable (for me at least). Harold is a new character; no one knows who he is or what he's going to say. It gave me an anticipation before Harold could say his first words in the interview and he didn't disappoint when he spoke.

Every line Harold spoke was on point and had a meaning to it. I enjoyed everything he had to say, however, some of his statements made me wonder whether he's a face or a heel. It didn't bother me too much, however, because this is your first RP in this character and I think you can go in any direction from this RP.

I'm familiar with the swedish culture (since my Gf is a proud Swede) that made me wonder whether you had subtly added that pride in your RP. Other than that point, you didn't give any more details about the proud swedish culture or how and why Harold is proud about being a Swede in your RP. Because when I saw your character's gimmick is a pride swedish national, I was expecting to see something which will be related to the northern European culture. Only in that context, I was a little disappointed.

The only thing that bothered me was the description in the RPs as it went on. As much as I love descriptive narration, it seemed to be reptitive as the RP went on. Perhaps, I felt that as the RP was a tad long? I think there can be a few reasons why the descriptions sounded reptitive. There were only two characters in the entire RP, Leon and Harold and the interview took place in a very simple place which had handicapped you from describing anything more in detail. After a while, my mind only wanted to skip the descriptions assuming that it's not going to give me anything new.

However, the quality of the RP and the statements made my Harold had overshadowed any flaws. I can be very sure, he'll run havoc in the lethal lottery. I enjoyed it overall and it's in my top 5 list for this round.

Credits: Dave
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote