View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

They held one big event here, Summerslam 1992 and it broke all attendance records but that was 25 years ago and they have given us nothing since, Would be understandable if that event failed but it was such a success fans are still talking about it all those years later, Everything WWE in the UK costs more then the US the Network, DVD's, Live events, Figures and other merchandise, So I think they take their UK fans for granted, Considering how loyal we have been here in the UK we at least deserve a chance at just one Wrestlemania. Its called WORLD Wrestling Entertainment but its not truly world when they just hold all their big events in the US even if its just one big event every 25 years I can handle that at least we would get something here. It wouldn't even have to happen in the UK I would settle for anywhere in Europe as its mostly all close enough for UK fans to attend.

Last edited by FromGlasgow : 03-05-2018 at 07:53 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote