View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 07:43 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

VEGA

The (Almost forgotten, I'm old as dirt...sue me) promised feedback for being the winner of the predictions contest.

Did I vote for you? No.

But that doesn't mean I didn't like your RP, I really, really liked it as a matter of fact. If you were in a one on one contest it would be a much harder decision on the vote. The problem is, you were tagging against two of the best
tag RPs I think I ever read in WZCW. Kagura and Tyrone's stories intertwined and were very excellent. I'm a new reader for Vega and I'm vaguely aware of his killing past with podcast stories told by Dave and others and subtle hints in your RPs about his past days. I'm assuming he was a contract killer or secret agent before, killing people and the like.

I think your writing skills are scary good, similar to an actual published novelist. One small nitpick is your centered text, I'm not sure why you do it. Is it to stand out or seem unique from the rest? I'd love it if you left aligned it but that's not my choice. Again, it's a tiny nitpick and I don't consider it when voting. You gave me a small, detailed look into your blind NPC who offer slices of Vega's character build. I love the setting, the descriptive nature of your writing and the overall mood of the RP. One thing that it lacks though is WZCW. There's no mention of an upcoming tag match, who he's fighting or tagging with or if he cares about wrestling at all. It just seems a little OUTSIDE of wrestling if you catch my drift.

Look forward to reading more.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote