View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 12:04 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
That's why I'm in love with this game. There are different outcomes to different situations and many many different endings. After I finish my current play through, then it's time for new game plus and every decision I made in my first run I'll make the opposite in the new game plus. I'm gonna be busy for a long time with this game.
I did just this and it was...many interesting things occurring

Ill probably do one last play through to try and get the ending I want. I feel like someone would have to go out of their way to get it though, because the decisions that have to be made don't seem like ones that ANYONE would make naturally.

Click for Spoiler:
The one were Ciri ends up as empress and everyone lives happily ever after
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote