View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 08:33 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Anything that Donald Trump does or says, many are going to feel that there's some ulterior motive whether there actually is one or not. That's Trump's own fault because of the man's exhaustive history of self-aggrandizement and self-promotion.

The feeling I ultimately get from this: it's a purely political move designed for Trump to play up to his base of followers and to draw more attention to himself. Is it a good move or a bad move? Doesn't really matter when you get right down to it. The anti-Trump movement will crap all over it, just as they do with everything else he does, while most of his supporters will be all for it because, in the eyes of many, he can pretty much do no wrong.

If Trump wants to honor soldiers and veterans, I'd be impressed if he did something that's more than just window dressing, which is all a parade is. How about tearing up that ban on transgendered men and women from serving? How about doing everything possible, and I mean EVERYTHING, to see that soldiers and veterans are able to get the physical and psychiatric care that they need? How about doing everything he can to ensure that they get all the benefits they're supposed to without going through endless bureaucratic red tape? How about doing everything he can to improve conditions in VA hospitals and facilities in general?

To go a little further on the transgender deal, I don't care what sex or sexual orientation a soldier is. If that person prefers dicks to pussy or vice versa, I don't care. If that person was born with a dick or a pussy but wants to have the other someday because they feel they were born in the wrong body, I don't care. If they're willing to sign on the dotted line, if they're willing to endure the sacrifices that every other soldier is willing to endure, then they deserve the same respect.

Do all these things, Mr. President, or at least try, really, really try, to do them and then you can jerk off to how much of a patriot you are. I'll even buy you a big ass box of tissues with an even bigger ass bottle of Jergen's.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote