View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 07:07 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Personally I love parades but I'm not sure exactly what this is going to accomplish. On CNN today most military official's have said they think it's a bad idea. The US isn't the kind of country to trot soldier's, equipment and so forth down Pennsylvania Avenue.

Besides it's it usually communist countries like Russia, North Korea, China and Cuba that like doing this kind of stuff. Flexing their muscles so to speak. Anyway, apparently the US has one of the most powerful military's in the world, and I don't think they need to show it off.

Plus what a huge waste of money and time for those involved. Knowing Trump though, there will be some sort of a parade. And it will be billed by him on Twitter as "The biggest, best, most powerful military parade the world has ever seen."