View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Every decision Trump makes in life has one purpose - he wants to bang Ivanka. Sometimes it is conscious and clear like when he put her on his show, when he decided to run for president, the increased child tax credit, this fraudulent family leave proposal, when he gave her a role in the White House, when he gave her husband enough government responsibilities to choke a horse, or when he specifically gave him the highly dangerous responsibility of creating a back channel communication with the Russians.

But other decisions aren't as obvious. This is one of them. My guess is that one of her nannies took her to a parade when she was a kid and reported back to Ivana who told Donald that Ivanka really enjoyed the parade.

So I think that is what is going on here. Trump probably doesn't know that we already have Veteran's Day and Memorial Day but that is just aside from the fact that Trump got hand jobs from his mom for good grades as a child and that has helped arrest his development as a human being and triggered his feelings of incest.

I don't know it for a fact but I know it's true.

But to answer the question, it is a bad idea as it is a waste of my tax dollars. Correct me if I'm wrong but our soldiers need proper training, equipment, support, respect, care, and some need an occasional blow job. They don't need confetti and traffic tied up for hours.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote