Thread: Sketch Comedy!
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 04:14 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Not giving a fuck is in style, and it creates an adorable logic bomb in my fragile psyche when I contemplate the complexity of not giving a fuck about a fuck that was never given in the first place.

The irony of that last skit is lost on me, because I can be triggered by a slight breeze. Killing animals is wrong, you ass-butts. Earthly life forms are so deep in the negative in terms of Karma, that attempting to kill anything will result in great destruction.

Last edited by enviousdominous : 01-04-2018 at 04:17 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote