View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 03:17 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Miz has always been a twinkle in Vince's eye, so I think that Miz will be a world champion again in the near future.

I honestly think that Miz endeared himself to the WWE's top brass by constantly showing up. Miz came into the WWE as a reality TV star, who wasn't shy about admitting that he was there to enhance his TV star status. This notably earned the wrath of JBL, and to some extent Chris Benoit. He was publicly chastised, banned from changing in the locker room, and patronizingly treated like a special education student. Most other people wouldn't have had the stones to keep showing up.

I honestly think that it's The Miz' time. He's a cocky, brash, temperamental narcissist who wears his shameless fashion sense like a badge of honor. He reminds me of Gino Hernandez or Tully Blanchard. When he needs a win, or if his feud is personal, he'll ramp up the intensity and punish his opponent for taking him lightly. I can't remember there being a potentially great heel champion of his caliber since Kevin Owens.

Am I excited to see The Miz as a world champion? Sort-of. My lack of enthusiasm at the mere idea of it is due to how often the WWE seems to have been phoning-in their creative work. You don't do justice to a great heel champion by just having them win the title. It would be neat if Miz' stable distracted his opponent and Miz won that way, it would be fucking phenomenal if Miz was allowed to exploit some kind of match gimmick, rule loophole, or psychological manipulation to get an insurmountable advantage over his opponent.