View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafe_41 View Post
The Authority kept him out of it to further the Triple H feud to get the match to Mania.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Wasn't it because of something to do with HHH feuding with him about the Rumble and not wanting him at Mania. It's been almost a year so I don't remember all the cold hard facts.
Ah right I see. Like Navi said it was a year ago so details were a little hazy. Just had a little look and it was Zayn had to beat Rollins to make the Rumble. Which still adds to my point that why couldn’t Zayn just nominate but he was going through a rough patch there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote