View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

It doesn't seem likely but it is far from impossible. Take this short term scenario:

Wrestlemania plays out as expected, Roman beats Lesnar for the belt and then Brock disappears for the near future. Miz gets a cheap win at Mania over a strong opponent like Balor or Strowman thanks to help from Axle, Dallas, Elias etc.. Rollins and Jordan continue to hold on to the tag belts through Mania.

Now, post Mania, Miz lays claim to #1 contender spot. Through his big mouth and/or relationship with Kurt Angle, Jordan basically accepts Miz as the #1 contender. Raw spends the next month having Jason Jordan and The Shield feud with Miz, Elias, Axle, and Dallas.

At the next PPV Jordan and Rollins lose the tag belts due to Jordan's stupidity. It doesn't really matter who they lose it to. During the main event, have Rollins come out to stop Elias, Axle, and Dallas from screwing Roman over. In the chaos, Jordan comes out and screws over Roman giving Miz the title. Jordan is now officially a heel and part of Miz's stable. He and Miz can play off the whole Miz now being a dad IRL and being a better dad than Kurt Angle. Roman has a feud with Jordan that gets him away from the belt and gets him cheers. Angle can feud with Miz over the title, giving the Miz more than a month or two before he inevitably loses the title to Reigns, Rollins, Strowman, Lesnar or whoever.

OK, it's not going to happen. My point is that there are plenty of months out of the year and events where Miz can win the title and carry the title with a decent story that doesn't shake the foundation of Raw's hierarchy or ruins major events.

That all said, he doesn't need the belt by any means. In fact the belt may hurt him as it exposes him as a weak main event champion as opposed to an entertaining midcarder. I don't think he would hurt the belt. He may benefit it by carrying it to one of his MTV appearances or if not the belt benefit the company, plus it's just a prop so get over yourself and your title worship.

So will he win another world championship? I don't fucking know. He could win one in TNA for all I know. Does that count? The point is that he could reasonably.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?

Last edited by George Steele's Barber : 01-02-2018 at 05:31 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote