View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 02:47 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
He was the singer for Iron Madien, not Def Leppard.
Oops . I hope the egg on my face will wash off.

Not out of desperation, but out of necessity, I was able to find another fun song that's been keeping me motivated.

Are you ever at that point where you think "If only I could get an extra boost of energy"? Like if you're out for a run and can't find the mental gumption to push out the last mile, or if you're part of the cult known as CrossFit and someone you resent is making you look bad in front of the exalted training staff. Play the following song, crank the volume, and you're welcome.