Thread: WCWF Results
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 01:07 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT THAT ***** ASS View Post
To everyone that's supported the WCWF, I thank you. I'm clearing doing a TERRIBLE job with this as I'm consistently told around here. I don't know whether that's actually true...or people is just trying to get under my skin. Whatever the case may be, it worked. There's a reason I'm barely on here these days and that's not just because I have a busy life, but also because I got tired of being unwarranted disrespect. We have some incredible admins on this site don't get me wrong but then you have some that'll disrespect you because you can't snap back without being banned. Don't like that God complex. I'm no bitch and will not be treated as such. I'm nothing but respectful to everyone on here and everytime I log on it's some negative bullshit. The first thing anyone does is insult this paper company. I've been putting hella work into this since 2015, y'all don't see that. Yes! I said paper company because this isn't fantasy booking. I treat this as a real company. There's people I push I would probably never push, there's people I wanna push that doesn't get pushed at all. Why? Because my purpose was to give everyone an alternative to WWE. In three years, I've gotten no respect and I thought that was starting to change...but here's something to remember me by...
Listen me out for once. You're doing good enough. Not terrible by any measure. At least, you're putting so much effort into it. So much that you basically inspired me to start my own FPW. Which I've yet to post. I'm not doing the effort like you did. And to be honest, that much effort is worth appreciating. I couldn't even start my own thing and you're doing this since so many years. Don't care about those beeps who disrespect you. They will remain beep trolls. Keep doing your work. I know that those beeps will target you for sure. But at the end of the day, you're doing SOMETHING GOOD. And they can't so they try to ruin yours work. Ignore the trolls. Because trolls need attention. So, don't give them attention. Continue. For yourself. And for the God above the blue sky. Karma is a lovely thing. Let Karma handle them.